Thursday, January 19, 2006

Monkey Bread

This recipe is for those sticky, pull-apart buns. To be honest, I haven't tried this yet, but it looks really good to me. I may try it later this week.

Ingredients:
16-18 frozen rolls
1/2 c. melted butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 pckg butterscotch pudding mix

Directions:

  1. Put frozen rolls into a bundt pan.
  2. Mix together butter and brown sugar. Drizzle over rolls.
  3. Pour package of butterscotch pudding mix over top.
  4. Cover with foil and let rise at least 8 hours.
  5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't tried this yet! I'm shocked!

You should try it right away and bring some over to my house while you're at it!

January 24, 2006 3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Momma Trish said...

I think I'll try it this weekend. Yum! (Note to self: buy bundt pan.)

January 24, 2006 5:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home